Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica cameras and toy pictures
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:32:55 -0700

I alway make my Macaroni and Cheese from scratch- you can make the sauce in
less time than it takes to cook the macaroni! This eating out of the box is
too much like using a Kodak OTU camera ( one time use- makes it sound better
than disposable!). If you are going to eat Macaroni and Cheese
(captialized!) make it with real Cheddar, and some grated Romano and
Parmesan on top, and start with a white sauce made with real butter. Any one
even talking about Leicas, and takes pride in what they carry on the OITSIDE
of their bodys, should have the respect to take care of the INSIDE of their
bodies as well!
Fat can be part of a well balance diet!

Dan ( I eat my peas with honey- done it all my life; it makes the peas taste
funny, but it keeps 'em on the knife!) Post