Subject: [Leica] chrome tri elmar discontinued
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:47:14 EDT

I've been off-LUG for a few months now, but I just saw the notice from Rich

at Photovilla indicating that Leica has discontinued the Tri-Elmar! I

looked through the archives but found no prior thread on this matter.

What's up? If this has already been covered, please accept my apologies.

Thanks.///Dick Baznik>>

It is actually the chrome one that is discontinued. I heard this right from
Leica.

Yes, btw, the one I have is chrome. ;-)

later,
Rich