Subject: Re: [Leica] New York
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:38:12 EDT

<<Ken Hansen, Stan Tamarkin, B&H Photo are all good places to visit. Hansen
is on

Madison Ave, I believe. Tamarkin is at 670 S. Broadway and B&H is on 9th

between 33rd and 34th St. I went to Tamarkin and they did not want to give me

the key to the Loo but had mercy and finally did after a discourse.

Hey folks, don't forget me!

While I am a one man camera store and I'm "by appointment"...I am probably
closer to Times Square then any of the big boys and I stock some good toys.

I'm on 39th Street between 5-6th and I am in every day...though sometimes at
irregular hours. On the plus side, what other camera store will open its
doors at 10pm when you really need that ASPH lens bad!<g>

I can be reached at (212) 398-0402 (leave a message if I'm out or on another
line) or (917) 553-4107 anytime.

If you tell me what you are interested in, I'll make sure that it is in my
somewhat small...but very quaint...showroom. Inventory changes daily.

I am an authorized Leica USA dealer as well. Soon to be authorized for Nikon
USA as well.

While my bathroom has a key too...I will give it out to anyone who says the
magic password: Summilux.  Just kidding of course. <g>

later,
Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.