Subject: Re: [Leica] Further musings on the TTL while in a delicate state
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:48:11 +1000

John Collier wrote:

> There are some subtle differences between my
> M2, M4-2 (gone to finance the TTL) and the TTL. The first thing was the
> longer travel of the shutter release button on the TTL. It was immediately
> noticeable and is, by strange coincidence, about 2mm further down than the
> other cameras.

Hi John.  This is interesting, as my TTL has a much higher release than
my 'normal' M6.  It's more like a hair trigger, as it releases very
early. I like it a lot, its great for portraits.  My old M6 seems like
it has too deep a release now.  These things must be adjustable.  does
anybody know for sure?

Regards

Rick Dykstra