Subject: Re: [Leica] OK...money where my Leica is.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:06:41 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" wrote:
>
> > My first real attempt at anything for cash, using just available light with
> > my Leica and B&W.
> >
> > A fun change of pace from Portraits, Weddings and Nature shots and the
> > clients loved them.      But is it art?   Comments, Critiques?
>
><Snip>
For me on a list like this, to place photos like that on it with out talking to
us all about lens caps first and getting to know us smells like a troll. We
don't know who this guy is...this is some introduction!
I think the proper thing to do is something like...
"now that you people know what gear and film i like and all that stuff here's
what I like to shoot with it!"
Then see how tolerant or intolerant we all are of such extreme artsiness.
Mark Rabiner