Subject: [Leica] another Denver get-together?
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:16:39 -0600

Looks like there's another Leica event at Denver Pro Photo on Friday and
Saturday the 23rd and 24th of June. Anyone care for another
get-together? I plan to be there around noon myself. I wasn't able to
find out if there will be any "demo" gear available with an additional
10% discount (I specifically inquired about the R8 and the Tri-Elmar)
but those discounts *can* be combined with the standard $150 rebates.

As always, I've been busy in the darkroom and will have a number of new
and reworked photos to show.

Also seeking suggestions regarding lunch afterwards: Anyone know of a
good place nearby serving sushi, seafood, Thai or Indonesian fare at
modest prices? Thinking mostly of places offering red meat but also
fishy and vegan alternatives!

Jeff Segawa
Boulder, Colorado