Subject: [Leica] colorplan CF
From: "FB" <frederik.boone@harol.be>
Date: 19 Jun 2000 14:21:37 +0200

Hello Richard,
I have the pradovit P300, with the colorplan - P2 CF 1:2.5/90.
In fact I am not too happy with it since I can not get the
entire slide in focus. I can focus on the center or on the
edges. The leica brochure says that the CF lens is made for the
slides without glas but it doesn't work for me. Focusing these
slides is more difficult with slides framed by a lab then with
these I frame myself (without glas).
This problem is not caused by a curved screen since I have the
same problem when I project on a wall which is 100% flat. If I
wait long enough my slide will plop and focusing is better, but
that can not be the right way to work.
Are there other Colorplan CF users with simular problems or can
it be the projector ?
Greetings,

Replies: Reply from c.blaue@bmsg.de (Re: [Leica] colorplan CF)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] colorplan CF)