Subject: Re: [Leica] colorplan CF
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:24:51 +0200

I use the CF Colorplan and it works for me. Before I used the non-CF
verion, but I find that the projected image is sharper with the CF.

Nathan

FB wrote:

> Hello Richard,
> I have the pradovit P300, with the colorplan - P2 CF 1:2.5/90.
> In fact I am not too happy with it since I can not get the
> entire slide in focus. I can focus on the center or on the
> edges. The leica brochure says that the CF lens is made for the
> slides without glas but it doesn't work for me. Focusing these
> slides is more difficult with slides framed by a lab then with
> these I frame myself (without glas).
> This problem is not caused by a curved screen since I have the
> same problem when I project on a wall which is 100% flat. If I
> wait long enough my slide will plop and focusing is better, but
> that can not be the right way to work.
> Are there other Colorplan CF users with simular problems or can
> it be the projector ?
> Greetings,

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: Stiff focus ring)