Subject: RE: [Leica] Film in the Fridge
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:32:42 -0400

Dan Post writes (among many other interesting points)...

> Actually, storing it in the freezer might be a better idea. Anytime the
> temperature of the film is elevated, there is cumulative damage-

Huh.  Seems we have conflicting advice here: Dan advises freezing exposed
film, while Sal DiMarco admonishes against doing just that.

Since Dan seems to have stored his film at freezing temperatures and not
suffered adverse consequences, it begs the question of Sal--why NOT freeze
the film?

Thanks,
Dan Honemann

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Film in the Fridge)