Subject: RE: [Leica] OK...money where my Leica is.
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:33:50 -0400

Michael Berube wrote:

[snip]
> I don't consider anything I do as 'art'. I try to just produce good
> photography. On occasion, I actually DO. As the old saying goes: "I don't
> know Art, but I know what I like." From what I've seen of it, I view the
> 'art' world much like the director of the movie "Pecker."

Funny--that's the second reference to this movie for me in as many days.
The first came last night when I was in Hampden (a part of Baltimore city)
street shooting with my M6.  Someone came up to me and asked if I was
inspired by Pecker.  Apparently (I've never seen the film) it's about a guy
who shoots photos in that same part of Baltimore.

Dan