Subject: Re: [Leica] "Click"
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:49:34 -0500

It's been a long time since I foolishly sold my M2 but I thought that it was
pretty much the same camera as the M3.   I never noticed a difference
between the two other than the obvious difference in features.

As for best camera ever made, I can't decide between the M3 or the
SL/2...probably the M3.
Bud

[Snip]
>The M2 has a different sound than the M3, in spite of the same body size.
[Snip]

Message from "Jim" <jimlong@inwave.com> (Re: [Leica] "Click")