Subject: Re: [Leica] E-Bay Advise
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:34:29 -0600

The rewind knob shaft key is sheared. It should not be a major repair as
long as there are no problems in the wind mechanism. If the wind mechanism
will not release properly, which would cause the key to shear, more work
maybe required. If the eBay chappie was just flipping the camera, they
probably were not aware of the problem either. I, like you, have had
problems with non-Leica people selling gear they are unfamiliar with.

Sorry about the pun,

John Collier