Subject: [Leica] Re: E-Bay Advise
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:22:43 -0700

I've purchased lots of stuff on Ebay. Like anything, you simply have to
know what you are buying. Ask the correct questions.
Work out the maximum you are willing to pay for an item and NEVER bid more
than that amount. Every single thing I've purchased has been a bargain and
in perfect working order. Complete set, Hasselblad cut film back and film
holders, 2 liter Nikor tank and reels, Nikor 2-1/4x3-1/4 stainless cut film
tank and film insert,  63mm EL Nikor enlarging lens, Seal 500 dry mount
press, last Friday an Ex++ Grafmatic film holder for $61, plus a myriad of
odds and ends, all of which were pretty much unobtainable through other
channels.

The 63mm lens was new, USA, with warranty for half of B&H's price, the
Nikor tanks were new in box, the dry mount press was used but came with a
warranty, the Grafmatic is in perfect condition, etc...

I have no complaints and will continue to shop for specialty items. It's a
great service.

Jim

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] E-Bay Advise)