Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday WANTED - user Leica TM
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:53:28 -0700

> Look on ebay and be patient.  You might find one.  You will certainly
> see what market prices are.
> Vick

> Tim Meneely wrote:
> > What I'm looking for is a user screw mount, with a normal lens.
> > Preference would be a IIIf especially because I'd like to use flash,
> > but a IIIc would be second choice.
> > At least as a first step, a Jupiter lens is quite acceptable.
> > I like the way the little Leica's feel in my hands, and I want to
> > learn about the results they produce.
> > Now that bad part - I'd like to spend on the order of $300, with
> > normal lens, for a well working camera.

Hi Tim,

     You can pick up a Zorki I for cheap, around $60 with lens.  The
Zorki 'I' looks like the screw mount Leicas, there's no 1/1000 sec or
slow speeds under 1/25 or 1/20 and no strap lugs.  You could put the
rest of the $240 into glass, Leica, Canon, Nikon or Russian....

				Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net

Message from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> ([Leica] Friday WANTED)