Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the help! (was Friday WANTED - user Leica TM)
From: Tim Meneely <meneely@crosswinds.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:06:48 -0400

I posted a message Friday searching for my first Leica, including
asking for advice on my budget.  Several things have happened since
then.
1) I've gotten a lot of good input and advice, on and off list, for
which I am grateful.
2) I've tentatively found a IIIc body from a LUG member, which is
being sent to me with return privileges - but it sounds like just what
I want.
3) My right sciatic nerve, which has been getting pinched by a
herniated disk for a while, apparently became entrapped, making
sitting (including at the computer) very painful.  Surgery is
Wednesday.

So, if I haven't responded to your advice or offer personally, it
doesn't mean I didn't appreciate it - it's just too painful to sit
here.  I'll hope to be back in form next week.

Thanks for your interest!

Tim Meneely
Pittsburgh PA USA

Replies: Reply from Tim Meneely <meneely@crosswinds.net> ([Leica] Friday WANTED - Elmar 50 mm)