Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA black paint M6
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:00:01 -0400

Christian Louis jotted down the following:

> The new LHSA black paint body is the only M camera with a black (red) dot.
> Does somebody know where I can find red tape to cover it ?

Nah, owners of the M4-2 have the same problem, but their hand covers it most
of the time when it's in use (not the same location as the M6 dot).  Anyone
know of Sharpie markers come in red? ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.