Subject: [Leica] XPAN
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 22:22:25 -0400

Rich Lahrson jotted down the following:

> BTW, anybody have hands-on impressions on the Hassy Expand?  I see they
> now have added a third lens, very wide.

I've used the Fuji version of it, the TX-1:  See:

   http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/photo/vpan/index.html

The camera itself is great.  Very easy to use, very accurate lightmeter,
great handling.  For a more in-depth review, pick up the latest issue of
Photo Techniques which has a review of the Hassy version.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Super Cali goes ballistic, Celtics are
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | atrocious.
email: howard.390@osu.edu     |       -- British sports headline.