Subject: Re: [Leica] Omigosh! I'm a Leica User (long)
From: CamraLuvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 20:28:42 EDT

Just thought I'd let you know that when you buy a Leica, a little imp comes
with it that loves to put finger prints all over the rangefinder window.
Nothing you can do about it.  I've been shooting Leica rangefinders for about
5 yrs. now and the problem only seems to be getting worse.  I can clean the
window before I put it in the bag, and when I go to get the camera out again,
there it is -- a life size thumbprint that would make any detective quiver
with excitement.
Good luck,
John (CamraLuvr)