Subject: Re: [Leica] My copyright!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 20:29:15 -0700

Stephen Gandy wrote:

> another alternative is to send the paper a bill for the one time use of
> your copyrighted photograph.
>
> Stephen
>
> Andrew Moore wrote:
>
> > > So, a local newspaper has reproduced one of my photos, without
><Snip>

Exactly! and in the future in a similar situation say "In lieu of a $75 per
print use fee I'll wave it for a guaranteed credit, If the credit is forgotten
I'll bill you for the cash instead".. to that effect...
I've done this and it works. People respect you when the bottom line reminds them.
Mark Rabiner

Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] My copyright!)