Subject: Re: [Leica] lens hood ? for m28mm
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:36:03 -0500

>is anyone out there aware of a lens hood for the m 28mm that has a hole cut
>on the left/top side. I'm interested in finding such a hood.
>
>albest,

Rick,

The hood on my Elmarit is number part number 12547.  This is the hood
for the current 28 elamrit with the cut out.

At 12:48 PM -0500 6/25/00, RICHARD ALAN HANNON wrote:
>Richard Alan Hannon/Photojournalist/The Advocate

Did you know Philip Barr? a shooter who used to work in Baton Rouge?
He now is Birmingham at the News I think.  He and I used to work
together at the Daily News in Atlanta back in the early 90's.  He
used to meet us in New Orleans when we would come down to cover
Falcon's and Saints football....many fun nights partying in New
Orleans post game with Stephan Savoia, Bill Haber and other NO and BR
shooters.  Kinda miss those days.
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net