Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip Report - Fog
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:43:01 -0400

At 03:32 PM 6/25/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I'd bet money that the fogging happened during development. I don't
>know the Jobo processor. When I load my Nikor reels the last 5 or 6
>frames are the ones closest to the outside. By any chance does the Jobo
>put the end of the film in the middle of the spool?

Brian -

The Jobo reels also load the last frames on the outside but I develop six
rolls at a time and the fogged rolls were on reels in random positions in
the tank.  The only consistent thing is that they were TMax 400 but only
about 10 rolls out of over 100.  I'm beginning to suspect that it must be
the film that I left in Honduras.  Maybe the electricity went off and the
refrigerator quit for awhile.  Could heat cause fogging?

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com