Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:23:22 -0400

At 08:28 AM 6/13/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I often wonder if the images I've seen attributed to the Noctilux on Tina's
>site and elsewhere would not have been possible with either the 50 Summilux
>or perhaps a 35 Summilux.
>
>Dan C.

Nope.  Believe me, I would not haul that Noctilux all over Central America
if there were any other way.  It is dark in those adobe homes!  I have the
35 Summilux and use it often, but the 1.0 is unique and well-worth its
expense to me.

Forgive the late reply.  I'm catching up on e-mail - only 5,000 to go.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com