Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Effective Base
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 23:12:33 -0600

Once again Stephen Gandy comes to our rescue:

http://www.cameraquest.com/leica.htm

The rangefinder is magnified on screw mount Leicas (1.5x) while the
viewfinder is less than life size. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable and
less lazy than I can fill us in on the different viewfinder magnifications.
I know that there is at least the distinction of the IIIG and all the rest
of the screw mount cameras but that is as far as I can go.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Effective Base)