Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:29:17 -0500

You will like both cities and kinda figure out where to go when you get there.
These two cities lead you where you need to go. In NOLA, pronounced New Awlins,
not New Orleeeens. That way people will lnow to that you are at least from
around the area. The french quarter and jackson square are a must. You have
never seen anything like it in your life. San Diego is exciting wherever you go.
You can run down to Tijuana real easy. Leave your car at the last exit in the
USA and take the red bus to downtown. Have fun.....