Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip Report - Fog
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:50:58 -0400

Re Tina's fog.

Fact that it was all Tmax points to a development problem, IMHO. I have
noticed processing differences between the tail and leader of a film due to
one being on the outside of the can and the other in the centre. In my case
the results were due to under-agitation of the part of the film in the
centre and over-agitation of the part of the film on the outside. Could
fogging be insufficient fixation due to under-agitation of the relevant part
of the film? Tmax is a hog for fix, and this would explain the difference
between the Tmax and the Tri-X. You've probably thought of this and
eliminated it, I know.

JB