Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip Report - Fog
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:41:17 -0700 (PDT)

Tina-
 is there a lot # you can check on the film?\
sounds like a Loading  glitch at Kodak to me...
Fog would be at the end of the roll.... either through a light leak  in
the can or X-ray.
 B&W film is not a candidate for heat fog AND it was at the spool end..
So sounds like you got a bad  batch of film.  Seen it before I
have...mmm yessss..
always the best images are the ones that get messed up.. I know.. my
condolences.

Jeremy