Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Made in Canada
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:06:16 +0800

Simon,

The latest shipment of Noctilux I received from Leica four weeks ago were
all Canadian made.  The serial numbers are all #381xxxx.

I am under the impression that Leica still has a number of Canadian made
Noctilux in stock.  I am not sure if the production in Germany has started.

Regards,

Joseph Y.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Made in Canada)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Made in Canada)