Subject: RE: [Leica] Re : Nachtwey's Capas, >> >Salgados, Evans, etc
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:58:47 -0400

What bookstores have you been hanging out in....You're much more likely to
find the photo section of most American book stores that have a photo
section stuffed with dogs dressed as people, babies dressed as easter eggs,
pairs of mothers and sons, mothers and daughters, fathers and daughters, and
every other kind of feel good dreck imaginable - and, no, I do NOT consider
Wegman's work dreck, so don't respond to that - than you are the works of
Salgado, Nachtwey, the Turnleys, etc. MOST people buy photo books to "look
at the pretty pictures."