Subject: RE: [Leica] Re : Summicron 50
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:18:45 -0400

It is indeed rangefinder coupled- perfectly - and I really like it...there
are those who haven't been thrilled with its "bokah" and overall look, but
it sure suits my purposes.....were there a modern ASPH Summilux, with better
flare control, etc., that would be another matter...but given that there
isn't, check out the Nokton...