Subject: [Leica] Eisie
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:45:08 +0200

Sorry, but with the exception of a handful of images, I think that
Eisenstadt was, basically, a reasonably talented celebrity photographer who
got VERY far on a wonderful personality. Does that make him or his work
bad?
<<<
amen. I could never see him as photojournalist of the century, except due
to the way he got around. But then if your career spans 60 years or so, you
do. Plus he seems to have been a number one social climber.
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36
41100 Modena