Subject: Re: [Leica] Incidentally, why are there so few women on the LUG? Seems a shame.
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:48:15 +0200

Also, it's been my experience that women photographers don't care much about
equipment. As an aside I recently was party to a conversation between some
husbands and wives in which the gals all had a great time making fun of the
guy's love affair with "gadgets" and took great pride in the fact that women
don't care about such things.

Bob (the gadget king) McEowen

<<<<<<
True, but on the other hand my wife has 1xF100, 3xF3's, 1xFM, 1xFE2 and
about 8 lenses, plus all sorts of flashes. She doesn't care about equipment
but somehow it mounts up anyway! I've got 2 M6's 2 lenses and 2 flashes.
I'm so pure! f1.4 and learn to focus!
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36