Subject: Re: [Leica] B & H Photo
From: "victor di sylvester" <vds1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:45:06 GMT

I have also bought equipment from B&H for many, many years in their store
and also on the phone.  Any time I had a return for exchange or credit, it
was fast and without my going through hoops to get it done.  Their prices
are as fair as anyones and their extensive product line is as complete as
anyones.  Why would I want to shop anywhere else, even if I thought I could
save a few dollars?  Forget it, I would not take a chance after reading some
horror stories from other stores.  My only frustration at times is the
somewhat abrasivness of some salesman.  But, the "Big City" attitude is
evident at times.  But, one works through that with some calmness and
firmness.