Subject: Re: [Leica] Santa Fe
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:25:53 -0700

Hi Tina,
I was planning to go to the seminar but decided to sign up for a couple of
seminars at Woodstock Center of Photography instead. Unfortunately the
seminar with Debbie Fleming Caffery at Woodstock got cancelled. So now I'm
pining for Santa Fe. Definitely introduce yourself to Debbie. She's a
friend and very gracious. She's currently an artist in residence at Santa
Fe and I think she may be talking at the symposium about her project
photographing prostitutes in Mexico (see the photo in the seminar brochure).

Enjoy,

Bill Franson