Subject: RE: [Leica] M Polarizer
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:45:31 -0400

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your thoughts on the M polarizer.  I'll get my test slides back
next week to see what effect (if any) the filter has had; I did take my time
and adjusted the polarizer for most shots (for consecutive shots, I left it
alone after the initial adjustment).  I did discover that I need to first
remove my (polarized) sunglasses. :)

You write:
> BTW, good use of a polarizer takes some investment in the image.

I wonder if you could elaborate on this point.  I found that it doesn't take
long to adjust the polarizer, and that it works fine for street shooting.  I
did forget, at first, to re-adjust for vertical shots.  It's a bit of a
nuisance, but one that I hope will pay off when shooting color slides on
sunny days.

Dan