Subject: RE: [Leica] M Polarizer
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:56:50 -0400

Mark,

Why not consider the Leica polarizer?  It only _looks_ big and clunky.  It's
actually not heavy, comes with its own built-in shade, and swings up for
quick and easy adjustments (swinging back down at 180 degree rotation).
Sure, it costs more, but hey, that's why we're Leicaholics. :)

Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] M Polarizer)