Subject: Re: [Leica] M Polarizer
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:55:51 EDT

Hi Dan:
I believe that when you have a camera, you look at the world in terms of the
images that will result, and you will have some idea how they will appear in
the final image. By deliberately deciding to polarize the light, you are
making an intellectual and to some extent emotional investment in what you
are shooting. After all, it does cost money and we don't buy film without
regard to the palate it will provide in our Leicas.
Any lens filter needs to be learned and evaluated for the ways and times it
is most useful. The product needs to be evaluated so that you can learn from
each image.
In any event, I could go on like that forever, but you get the idea. The most
important camera is in your head. The second is a Leica with whatever film
you wish to do a particular job.:-)
Happy holiday

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com