Subject: Re: [Leica] kick BRIAN DAVID STEVENS off the list!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 19:06:03 -0700

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> ah HA! CAUGHT! in the ACT!
>
> i have EVIDENCE right here that brian david stevens is using his leica to
> take PHOTOGRAPHS and thereby causing WEAR and TEAR which will lead to
> DEVALUATION of the camera. he seems also to be the nefarious sort who has
> probably thrown his leitz box, front caps and packing material into the
> garbage.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

But don't you just love it when a guy goes out, kicks ass with a Leica
rain or shine or cracker crumbs! And comes back with good stuff! :)

Hang in there Brian keep the faith brother, it really is a hard working
camera and not to be treated like a wet nosed puppy! '-)

> i'm sure this is not the type of person nor the type of message we need to
> see on the LUG. mr stevens, if you continue in this manner, we will have
> no choice but to inform solms and have your cameras revoked.<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hell Solms wouldn't know what to do with a guy who shoots good images in
making the Leica work!
Just keep shooting despite the hail of cracker crumbs and rain drops on
the lens, as in the end it's the guy holding the camera who makes it do
it's stuff and reaps the glory!  Or something like that! Just keep
smiling at the world and don't give a hoop as long as you're truly
having fun and snapping away!  Is there anything else that counts? :-)

ted

 if you want