Subject: [Leica] BRIAN DAVID STEVENS and his kind.
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 09:37:09 -02-30

I don't get to pitch in here very much, so I MUST take this opportunity to
say that the work of Mr. Stevens, along with Mssrs. Cassidy and Deadman,
are truly invigorating. They are the ones among us who are carrying on the
true legacy of Leica cameras.

Over 20 years ago this was the type of work I set out to do. But, alas, I
fell in with a bad crowd and was turned to the dark side (commercial
photography).

As I slowly make my way back into the fold, it is a pleasure to see that
this type of work is still being done well, and, indeed, still possible for
those with the guts to do it.

WELL DONE, Gentlemen. Please continue to treat us to your work.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.straylight.ca/locke