Subject: Re: [Leica] kick BRIAN DAVID STEVENS off the list!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 01:44:36 -0400

Kyle Cassidy jotted down the following:

> i suggest that we invoke "LUG punnishment #16" on mr. stevens
> immediately. someone get the black tape, someone get the tilly hat. i'll
> be right here with the scotch.

No, no, no.  LUG punishment #16 is far too easy on Mr Stevens.  I think we
need to go the full nine yards: Take away all his cameras, replace them with
mint M6 Jaguar kit and M6 Panda Year of the Rooster, and tell him that, if
he ever wishes to take any pictures again, he may only do so with those two
cameras.

Can't buy any other cameras, can't rent, borrow, beg, or steal any.  Can
sell these two, but still can't buy any others.  THAT should turn him into a
collector ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Jonesboro, AR; Denver, CO;
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | Washington, DC; Mount Morris, MI.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | Bear arms, or bears harm?

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> ([Leica] LIMITED EDITION CAMERAS)