Subject: [Leica] Re: WTB negative carrier Focomat IC
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:18:01 -0700

Richard,

>>I'm hoping someone has a negative carrier for a Focomat IC sitting around
that they can part with.  I have an enlarger that is complete except for
this
one part, and I can't use it until I get one. <<

Just a suggestion, since neg carriers for Focomats are difficult to find.
Keep an eye out for a used Valloy enlarger. The carriers are interchangable
(at least they are for my Valloy and Ic). I paid $75 for my Valloy, and it
came with a carrier and a lens. I've seen two similarly equipped Valloy
enlargers, priced about the same, in the past year. Further, the Valloy
makes a nice portable enlarger. I've taken mine boxed up to take on trips.
I've turned hotel bathrooms into darkrooms. Beats the heck out of a one
hour lab.

Dave