Subject: Re: [Leica] jim kuhl - about dealers
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:24:12 -0700

Hi Ken,

When we are talking about $120 to $80, that $40 was a big difference.  Now I
too do all selling through ebay, although usually offering through LUG
first.  I think ebay is really hurting the used camera dealers because its
harder for them to get equipment for next to nothing and market it up
hundreds of percent!  ebay makes it too easy for an individual to get retail
used prices in a matter of two weeks (figuring one week for the auction and
another week or so to get payment).

P.S.  A while back you mentioned doing a photoshoot in July in Point Reyes
or somewhere.  Anything coming about?

Tom Schofield