Subject: Re: [Leica] anyone have an HTML template
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 14:49:40 -0400

J Vaughan jotted down the following:

> I'm looking for an HTML template so I can post photos and info On my
> book online. Is it BAD to steal templates that other people are using?

It is bad to steal anything without the owner's permission.  However, with
code (HTML or otherwise) you'll often find that by asking permission, the
originator is happy to let you steal it, perhaps with a little credit line
on the site.

Now, *inspiration*, on the other hand, is a different matter... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?