Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGger and boof sighted on the web!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:03:21 -0400

Doug Herr jotted down the following:

> I've taken a few hikes ion the Sierra Nevada mountains with my co-workers, one
> of whom has a Sony digital camera.  A couple of her photos are at the URLs
> below:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/photo/2540787/2541067ZgNHRWKJBl
>
> http://community.webshots.com/photo/2718530/2724342LbyZljnvXk

Loved the composition in the first one!  The way she's framed by the
flowers.  And the look on her face: "OK, I was comfortably chilling out at
home and now suddenly I find myself up here on these hard rocks, now how did
that happen again...?" ;)

Second one is funny too -- the Leica Stalker is posed to strike, his prey
unsuspecting.  Pity we can't see his face, but in some way the anonymity
protects the guilty, I suppose ;)

Look like two good shots that captured some of the day's events.  Not
masterpieces of photojournalism, but nice records of what happened.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Armored with good intentions and
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | ignorance, one is impregnable to
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | learning.