Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: bricks
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 08:01:25 -0600

You may not be a collector, but I am, and I became one as soon as I
found myself owning more Leicas than I really could use on any one shoot
or explain away as backup gear. This collector likes to be selective
about what he owns, and prefers to own a lot less than he could. That is
my preference; yours may vary. And yes, I really do think that offering
up high quality scanned images of literature and packaging into the
public domain is a great idea so long as they are out of copyright--this
sort of thing should work very well as a sort of "collective collection"
and it in no way hinders the efforts of paper collectors.

Jeff Segawa

no archive

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: bricks)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: bricks)