Subject: Re: [Leica] jim kuhl - about dealers
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:47:04 -0700

Since 1984, I've bought 5 cameras and 9 lenses from Jim Kuehl. I've also
sold/traded  equipment to him. After our first transaction, whenever I've
called him about a purchase, he's sent me the merchandise and let me inspect
it before sending him a check or authorizing a credit card charge.

I know that he had some problems with Leica a few years ago. But, everything
I heard was second or third-hand. I also know that there are two sides to
every story and I've never heard Jim's. I've never asked him about his
problems because they've never affected his business with me.

His prices are always the best, you don't pay sales tax unless you live in
Iowa, and he even pays the freight.

I can't speak for other's experiences, but in nearly 30 years of buying
camera equipment I've never found another dealer who doesn't require
pre-payment and who pays the freight himself.

Bryan