Subject: Re: [Leica] jim kuhl - about dealers
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 16:01:17 -0500

On the two occasions I've bought M lenses from Jim he put them in the
mail the day we talked on the phone, with an enclosed bill, and
instructions to send him a check if I wanted to keep the lens, otherwise
to just send the lens back. In each case I thought that the condition of
the items was better than his description.  If there are vendors who
offer better goods and better service than Jim I haven't dealt with them
yet.

Cheers,
Kip

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] jim kuhl - about dealers)