Subject: Re: [Leica] M5
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:30:54 +0100

Thanks Buzz

I don't intend buying one - I was just curious. I was talking to someone
(forget who) about why technicians hate anything after the M4 and the answer
seemed to be that later cameras weren't as adjustable/repairable so repair
was always a replace the part job. IMO the upside is less frequent
adjustment which is great for the user.

Julian (honestly not trying to provoke a flamefest)