Subject: RE: [Leica] M5
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:52:46 -0400

Julian--

	You are probably about to receive endless crowing and whinging about
the advantages and disadvantages of the M5.  After a few years on this list,
I have discovered that EVERY Leica is considered the best Leica by
somebodies.  Why, there are people on this list who even think that the
dreaded CL is a good camera!  If you can afford one or have access to one,
use an M5 and judge for yourself...otherwise, good luck.

	Buzz Hausner