Subject: RE: [Leica] Jim Kuehl
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:36:11 -0400

Jim Kuehl once sold me an M6 as new gray market.  It turned out to be a
reconditioned camera, perhaps what is known as "demo."  I could prove this
was true because of the replacement seal on the twelve o'clock screw of the
lens mount.  After a variety of polite requests and, ultimately, impolite
threats, Kuehl did swap the body for an actual gray market piece, and Kuehl
lost my patronage forever.

It seems to me that his m.o. is try to cheat you if he has the opportunity
and then, when caught, be as sweet as honey.

	Buzz Hausner