Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Experience on LUG
From: "Marthe & Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:04:02 -0400

Jim, your point is wll taken.

I like Walter Mathau (not sure of the spelling), a very fine actor, may he
rest in peace  and Robin Williams, a good comedian. But I still would not
want to watch one of their movies every day. Too much of a good thing I
guess.

I realize the LUG is a free and open discussion group but it doesn't mean I
have to love everybody and appreciate every post.  I moved from the Digest
to regular e-mail to be able to use filters and still enjoy the LUG.  The
last series of discussions on Hitler and Superman as a vegetarian forced me
there.

I stand by my comment. Its a shame so many of the lurkers who are as or more
experienced don't contribute.  I guess I should have stopped my comment
after stating that. According to the poll there are a lot of "old", "young"
and "middle aged" grumpy folks like me, so grumpiness must be catching.

Since I got your e-mail I guess your not that grumpy "old" guy    :-)

Rene